Monday, September 5, 2011

Jeopardy Labs

I have always used Jeopardy as a review tool for every class I have ever taught in.  The only thing is that I made my Jeopardy tool out of poster board and laminated it,until now by using Jeopardy Labs it has made it easier for me to create a Jeopardy review without writing on cards all of the time.

You too can now use this tool by going to Jeopardy Labs and making your own Jeopardy review game.  It is quick and easy and best of all it is free to use. 


I think that Jeopardy Labs closely relates to standard numbers 2 and 3 for ISTE NETS T.  I feel they closely relate to these two standards because as teachers we want to design and and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments for our students (standard # 2), as well as modeling digital age work learning for our students, peers, and community (standard # 3).  To visit these standards and others go to ISTE NETS T for more information and objectives used by teachers.  Jeopardy Labs also relates to these two standards because we as teachers are going to model how to create the game and then let our students use it as well.  By doing this we are allowing our students to develop digital age skills, learning experiences, and assessments rather than making them on our own and expecting our students to retain what we teach them.

I have included my link to my Jeopardy review game for Forensic Science.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment