Monday, August 29, 2011

Picasso Head


I really enjoyed making the Picasso head.  I would use this tool in my class because my students get to be creative and it something I know my students have never used before.   To be honest the only problem I had with the Picasso head was that I wish there was variety for hair since I am kind of balding and there really wasn't a hair style that matched me. It was still really fun to do though!

I think the standard from the ISTE NETS T that closely relates to the Picasso head assignment is standard number 2.  I feel standard number two closely relates to this assignment because it allows students to be creative, develops relevant learning experiences, it allows them to explore their own curiosities, being able to customize and personalize their own learning, and the biggest one for me is that the students become active participants in setting their own educational goals. 


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment