Sunday, August 28, 2011

Snipping Tool

 I chose to use the Punnet Square Image because I am a Biology teacher and this snipped image would allow me to present a color visual for my LD students.  I will also allow me to brush up on how to use a punnet square as well.  I believe the snipping tool is closely related to standard number 2 in the ISTE NTES T. Because we as educators are always designing and developing authentic learning experiences and assessments for our students to use.  I also feel it relates because we are adapting our learning experiences and incorporating technology that will allow our students to be creative and most likely they will be more inclined to pay attention and want to learn in our classes.

Another reason for me personally because I am a special education teacher would be that it relates to this standard because by using this we can reach all of our students regardless of their learning styles, behaviors, working strategies, and overall use of technology which may or may not be strong. I think it will also be fun for my students to learn how to use to help remind them of what they are trying to learn as well.

I also have found another link that would be good to add here on Punnet Squares because the link may explain the concept of a punnet square in more detail or in fewer words than I would describe it.  You can also use this link on Punnet Squares  that deals with probability of inheritance for a little extra knowledge or if interested in this content.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment