Saturday, October 8, 2011

Audacity Podcast 2

The second part of this assignment blog is for me to vent because this assignment took a long time to figure out and was extremely hard.  I did have fun doing this assignment but it took a huge amount of time to finish and I am not used to things taking so long.  This assignment I think bettered me in away that I am now a little more patient with things since this took so long I can't complain when other things don't go quickly went I want them to.  Audacity is awesome so check it out at Audacity download.

I did use another picture to show where I put in a fade out and an echo effect into music.  I didn't label where I put in a fade in within my music for my podcast but it is there.  To listen to it go to rburkhart podcast.  I can honestly say that I am glad this assignment is over because it was so lengthy and I kept changing my mind with what to use within my podcast. I am however, glad that I got to use this cool tech tool and would like to use it with my students as well as my colleagues.  To upload your podcast you should go to Pod Bean its free and it is really easy to use.

I recommend using audacity and pod bean to help publish your own podcast because it is really neat and useful.

I added links for audacity, my podcast, and pod bean at the bottom.

Link1
Link2
Link3

No comments:

Post a Comment