Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Excel Activity And Data

For this assignment I downloaded the data that was compiled from the midterm we took by using excel.  After downloading the data we were supposed to take the text values and convert them to discrete numerical values.  By using discrete numerical values you are able to put those values into ascending and descending order, by doing this I will be able to compare my data with the rest of the class.  I have not used excel that much and so far this is pretty nerve racking for me.  I know I need to be able to use excel but it is a challenge right now for me.  To find more out on a discrete numerical value is go to Discrete Numerical Value.  

The standard that closely relates to this assignment is standard number 3 because we are modeling digital age work and learning.  To read more about standard number 3 go to ISTE NETS T.

I added the two links that I used for this blog at the bottom.  Link 1 is discrete numerical order and Link 2 ISTE NETS T.

Link 1 
Link 2

No comments:

Post a Comment