Saturday, October 15, 2011

Midterm Self-Assessment

I think that I am doing really well at the midway point of the semester.  I have never had so many assignments where I was so pressed for time to get it done.  Since I know there is assignments that have to be due at a certain time I have been working hard to get them done when they need to be.  I am really proud of myself because I tend to put things off and do it when I feel like it but this class has helped me focus on getting it done and not playing around.  I thought the self-assessment was a great way to reflect on everything I have done to this point in the class.  To check out the self-assessment go to Midterm Self-Assessment.  I like survey quizzes and think it would be cool to use in my class.

I feel the standard that applies to the self-assessment would be standard number 2 because it reflects digital age learning and assessments. To read more of standard number 2 and the other standards go to ISTE NETS T

The two links I have added are the ISTE NETS T and the Midterm Self-Assessments.

Link 1
Link 2

No comments:

Post a Comment