Saturday, October 8, 2011

Audacity Podcast 1

Audacity was a really cool tool that I had the opportunity to use.  To be honest it was new to me so it was really hard for a while until I started using our discussion tool for this class and I want to thank everyone that helped me because without you I would not have finished this assignment.  To download audacity go to audacity download.

Audacity is a real cool tech tool that we could use in our classrooms as well as having our students do their own podcast.  This assignment called for a lot of working hours and it took me a while to figure some things out the would later become easier.  I put a picture of some of my podcast to by using jing to show which is a music audio and which wavelength is a voice audio. To upload my podcast I used pod bean which is really neat so if you haven't downloaded this tool you can by going to Pod Bean .

The ISTE NETS standards for this assignment would include standards 1, 3, and 5.  Standard 1 because we are inspiring and facilitating student learning and creativity, standard number 3 because we are modelling digital age work and learning, and standard number 5 because in this assignment we are engaging in professional growth and leadership.  An example of number 1for this assignment would be that we are promoting, supporting, and modeling creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness.  An example of number 3 in this assignment by demonstrating fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations.  An example of number 5 in this assignment by exhibiting leadership by demonstrating a vision of technology infusion.  To find the standards I used  go to ISTE NETS T.

To view my podcast go to rburkhart podcast

The links below are to audacity, pod bean, and my podcast

Link1
Link2
Link3

No comments:

Post a Comment