Friday, October 14, 2011

Pew Millennial Quiz

The millennial quiz wasn't really hard but I felt that there were some answers that I could have answered both ways.  So I decided to stay true to who I am and answered like I would have if these questions were asked in a small group discussion.  To take the millennial quiz go to Pew Millennial Quiz.  It is not a hard quiz to take and it makes you think a little so it is worth checking out if you haven't taken it.  I think this quiz was worth taking because it shows you were you are in terms of other generations that have taken the quiz.  I would have my students take this quiz and see where they score at compared to other generations as well as my score.

I think the standard for this assignment would be standard number five.  I think this standard fits because as teachers we are supposed to continuously improve professional practice, model lifelong learning, and exhibit leadership in our schools and professional community by promoting and demonstrating the effective use of digital tools and resources.  This applies to pew millennial quiz because it is something we can show our students as well as parents how to take and it will give them results on how millennial they are compared to other generations.  To read more of standard number five go to ISTE NETS T.

At the bottom I have added the Pew Millennial Quiz, and the ISTE NETS T Standards.

Link 1
Link 2

No comments:

Post a Comment